Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

About Me Page

Welcome, to real bloggers questions and answers. I research questions real life bloggers ask. I write posts answering their question and  share links to helpful resources.

My name is K B( nickname I've had for years) and this is my that blog i created for myself as a resource for creating blogs and online writing. Its for real blogger questions and their answers.

It's 100% free, its meant to help bloggers and writer's with any questions they have about writing and blogging.

My blog was originally meant just for me to use as my private personal online library, a kind of  online school and research source for me. But I thought other bloggers would find it useful so I published it.

I got really annoyed trying to find the information I needed in one place. So I decided to build my own writing and blogging resource.

I think you'll find my posts and links helpful and I also will answer your questions about blogging or writing.  All you gotta do is
  1. Send me your questions using the contact form at the bottom of my home page

  2. Or leave your questions in the comments and I'll write a post answering your questions and publish it as soon as I can.

You'll always have up to date and useful information on my blog and lots of need to have links and ideas for bloggers. Plenty of information that'll help you answer all questions. If you can't find answers to your questions, you can always ask me and I'll help.
Read, enjoy, and ask me any questions you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment